Because We Care
When you have a problem, we are the solution.
We take care of our clients
We Love People who Love Klingg!
Passionate gamers are seamlessly irresistible towards the leisure of gaming. When talking about gaming leisure, Turtle beach xp400 gaming headset comes at the top because of its sans-pareil features. It’s not just a gaming headset here but one that you could use ko matter what your needs are when it comes to experiencing sound and music.
If you’re a hardcore gamer and gaming is your passion but your pockets don’t allow you to follow your heart, Skullcandy SLYR gaming headset might be the perfect choice for you. The impeccable sound quality, versatile adaptability and various extraneous features make it stand out of the line at such an affordable price. The SLYR, premiered on October 15, 2013, is lightweight and has a small size that makes it ideal for travel purposes. Skullcandy’s SLYR is a multipurpose headset which can be used for gaming purposes as well as one can enjoy music on it while travelling. It’s a pretty portable choice for you too, weighing just 8 ounces.
What Would You Love About the Skullcandy SLYR?The one thing that you can expect from any SkullCandy headset is a stylish design that is sure to make heads turn around. The Skullcandy SLYR does it pretty well too. Here are some of the other key features of Skullcandy SLYR gaming headset.
Great Fabrication:The design of the Skullcandy SLYR is quite unique in its design. The willowy look and fine lines sculpted on the body are quite eye relishing. This design beats the other company’s gaming headsets but of course, can’t compete with the lissome, futuristic designs of afterglow ranges.
GMX- an In-line mixer:The device comes with a GMX in-line mixer. This has a universal compatibility hence, can be used with any type of headphones. Next, the purpose of accompanying GMX with the headset is to balance the settings, whether it’s related to game audio or the voice chat.
Sound quality:This gaming headset is ideal for listening music and gaming purposes. It has the caliber to pump bass and high pitch notes without any interference or distortion. Although the range of the headset is not so good, you wouldn’t mind if you are looking at it for normal daily use.
Wired headset:The Skycandy’s SLYR is a wired headset with extravagantly long wires. In today’s world, no one would like to make a fuzz with the use of wires in the era of wireless devices but this SLYR is not too bad. This is because the wires are long enough to withstand your little mobility.
Power:The SLYR gets power from the USB connector that’s plugged in the device from which sound or audio is to be derived. The GMX dongle uses a 3.5 mm cable that interlinks the dongle and an external device that can be your mobile phone, tablet or anything. The device is compatible to almost all the devices. This is a major plus point of this headset. The SLYR uses two red and white wires to connect with your PS3, XBOX 360 or a desktop. SLYR can be used for non-gaming purposes like enjoying music by directly connecting it like any other headphone.
Fitting capability:Although the SLYR is appealing in looks and provides a good sound quality, it doesn’t fits in the ears as easily and comfortably as others do. The headband is to be adjusted and the speakers don’t cover the complete ear. Hence, you may hear the external noises apart from the audio served by the headset. Also, the inner cups are not cushioned well and are somehow rigid that lead to pain after constant wearing of those headsets. The prolonged use of these is not preferable.
EZ STASH MIC:The SLYR is accompanied with a boom mic that is foldable in the left cup of the headset. There are three audio modes in which it can work to facilitate best audio or gaming experience. The in-built mixer provides bass mode, supreme mode and the precision mode. The only loophole with the mic is that it can’t be detached. So, if you don’t want to use it, simply fold it in the left ear cup. But, if the mic is completely useless for you, you still have to bear its weight as it’s not detachable.
What Doesn’t Work as Great?There are few drawbacks to the device.
- Do note that it may at times get too loud if you are listening for a long time. It’s not a comfortable one at that.
- When you move far away, the wires start getting loosened and the distortions come into play.
- While the sound technology works great, offering powerful and precise beats, it doesn’t support 7.1 surround.
- You can’t mute it without the use of the console or screen or the inline control.
- The entire control of the device is given to the console and the inline GMX. So, you have to carry it handy all way through if you want to perform any action with the device.
- While it works well with the smartphones but you may hear the echo of your sound while on call.
Should You Go For It?In short, the Skullcandy’s SLYER gaming headset might best suit the budget-friendly gamers. The only reason why one may disregard its purchase is the use of analog connections rather than being wireless. However, apart from the performance issues, there is one thing that you might want to take note of – the SLYER contains a hazardous chemical that carries a warning label from the State of California. The chemical in question is thought to cause birth defects and other reproductive problems In totality the effects are very minute and you don’t have to worry much if you are an occasional user, but we wouldn’t recommend this for the serious music fan. Apart from above issues, this gaming headset serves perfectly with a prolific audio quality, affordable price tag, a universal compatibility and good voice chatting. In the given price tag, Skullcandy SLYR is perfect and incorporates all the features required by a passionate gamer. The willowy and lissome look can never make you step back for purchasing this gaming headset.
The simple answer to this question is a bit subjective, and it would be when your laptop gets too old to meet your specific work requirements. If you have a gaming laptop, and you didn’t buy the best processors, you might need to buy a new one in just a few years. If all you are looking for is some Microsoft Office work, you could use your laptop for a few more years.
However, that is not the only thing that decides whether you need to replace your laptop.
Do You Really Need the New Laptop?You might want to get your hands on the new laptop launch – the all new portable design that is the thinnest to date – but do you really need it? A laptop can be a big investment and requires thorough research before the actual purchase. The question is – are the features on offer really useful? Every new hit of a laptop with greater power efficiency and numerous alluring features, you may get enticed to buy the same. Here is one question that you need to ask – should you upgrade your current metallic-silicon case or go for a new one? The answer varies from person to person, depending on their interests, usage and pocket. On an average for most users, it’s worth to replace a laptop after six to seven years. Here is why.
Look at the PerformanceIf your current laptop serves all your needs without any compromise and your future needs are going to be the same, why do you need a new one? The brand new metallic-silicon case with an expandable RAM and high tech Intel i7 processor that facilitates high speed and tremendous multi-tasking is no good for you dear. The sole purpose of the big tech companies is to manufacture the laptops by incorporating new features so as to boost up their sale. If a new feature comes out, wait for a while before buying it. Most new launch products see a dip in prices within a year.
The Top Deciding Factors To Help You DecideAlso, can the same thing be achieved in your old chap by some expansion of hardware or something? What are the common problems that you can face that will help you decide to buy a new laptop? Here is a look.
1. Declining speed:The speed of a laptop is majorly determined by the CPU and RAM. You can expand either of them. If you find any damage with these, the better option is to go for a new one rather than upgradation. This is because the expansion of RAM is a bit tedious in laptops. Still, try following options to achieve the desired performance. • Free space: If your laptop suffers from storage space problem, it can be cured and there’s no need for a new one. Simply try removing large files from the hard drive. Also, the constant storage and retrieval of large files lead to fragmentation. Try defragmenting your laptop. • Junk files: The junk files occupy a large portion of the hard drive leading to the overall poor performance of your laptop. Simple deletion of those junk file is the solution to your problem. • Clean the laptop: You may say that you keep your laptop spic and span. Still, few internal parts get caked with dust and other undesired particles. The physical cleaning of same is crucial. This is because the dust and other particles often lead to the heating up of internal architecture and dominantly leading to poor performance and weak response. • Malware: It may sound absurd but one of the major reasons for the declining speed of your laptop can be the presence of the external agents residing on your laptop. Check for the malware and viruses to ensure a good health of the laptop. • External storage: If the deleting of junk files and defragmentation of hard drive didn’t achieve the desired free space, go for an external hard drive rather than a brand new laptop. Well, your laptop should have become reasonably good in performance but if you still feel the need for a new one, smartly decide the processor. Keeping current scenario in mind, you can go for an i3 processor which is relatively cheaper rather than an i7. This is because, on the expansion of the processor, you can achieve the speed of i7 in i3 processor itself.
2. Display screen:The damaged, fuzzy screen may make you irresistible as you may not be able to perform any task. The solution to this problem is cleaning the screen with the cleaners and sprays exclusively available for laptops or you can go for replacing the laptop screen. Above measures that comparatively pocket-friendly than the brand new laptop.
3. Charging issue:This is one of the most pricking problems with the laptops that they stop charging. The reason behind this may be the damaged cable, battery or the socket you use for charging. All are replaceable. So, go and detect the problem rather than completely changing the laptop.
4. New operating system:Normally, if you’re using Windows 7 and wish to use Windows 8, you just have to upgrade it provided it confirms with the hardware specifications. However, Windows 8 for instance, may not run on older laptops, and you might just want to go in for an upgrade to protect your information. PCs that do not have the latest OS are also less secure.
5. CD/DVD drive:Today’s laptops hardly have an optical disc drive. If you still want to find one and wish to purchase the same, STOP! This is because you have a cheaper alternative. Go for external optical drives which can be attached to your laptop via USB. Be wise and go for an upgradation before buying a new model. Because you can’t undermine the fact,
“Old is Gold.”A laptop every six-seven years will help you keep up to date with technology without compromising on any performance.
Wondering how you could make better use of your time? While it could get difficult to keep track of all your tasks, the good news is that you’re the pilot. It’s for you to decide how you want to get the best out of your time. Looking to do more with your laptop? You could use it for everything from games to your business, but the one thing that you need to do it all is portability. To do that, the techies have come up with yet another prolific idea of convertible laptops.
What Are Convertible Laptops?Convertible laptops, also known as the 2-in one laptops are basically a hybrid of a laptop and a tablet. It has the plus points of both the devices – and it does it all without compromising on the performance.
Why Should You Go For Convertible Laptops?
- Most people love laptops over tablets since can be upgraded in terms of hardware easily.
- Get larger RAM or more storage space when you need.
- Laptops run on full OS offering full functionality than tablets, which run on mobile OS.
Why Do People Go For Tablets?While laptops do offer features as compared to tablets, you can’t undermine the advantages of carrying a tablet. A tablet is more portable than a laptop because laptops are heavier and thicker. Tablets comparatively have a longer battery life than laptops. One of the primary reasons for more consumption of power by laptops is that laptop has to provide power to various devices attached to it. Additionally, since tablets don’t have any feature like hardware expansion, there is no extra consumption of the battery. Next, you can insert a sim card and use your tablet as a mobile phone. This isn’t possible on a laptop.
How Does Convertible Laptops Solve the Problem?Users often can’t decide they should go for a laptop or a tablet. Convertible laptops might just be what you are looking at. The convertible laptops provide the functionalities of a desktop as well as a mobile phone. These laptops work in two modes- tablet mode and desktop mode. Suppose, you visit a coffee shop or are traveling on a bus or maybe sauntering in a park, use your device in the tablet mode. This enables you to use the device just like a tablet; you can switch between applications and have a great browsing experience with a touchscreen interface. Now, your boss sues you up and you’ve to get engrossed in big data analytics or access various word files or do an intense typing work, just fold out your device and you enter in the laptop mode. Sounds great right! Coming on to its technical aspects, the device comes in two categories:
1. Detachable laptop:A detachable laptop is the one in which the keyboard can be completely detached from the device, and your tablet mode experience gets much more thrilling.
2. Convertible hybrid:In this type of device, the keyboard can’t be completely detached from the device. In fact, there is a hinge that allows the keypad to rotate 3600 or flip it to the back so that the laptop can be used or kept in several positions as per your requirements. Apart from this, we often come across two fighting terminologies. These are a convertible laptop and a convertible tablet. Are both the things same? Well, the answer is yes and a no. this is because there’s just a minute difference between the two. A convertible device which is more of a tablet than a laptop is called a convertible tablet and vice versa. Now, how to decide whether it’s more of a tablet or a laptop? There are certain parameters that help us distinguish between the two. Let’s address each of them with detail.
Processor size:Normally, tablets aren’t as powerful as laptops. There are a few exceptions if you choose a high-end tablet and a low-end laptop, but it isn’t normally true. ➢ Convertible tablet: It has a smaller processor like an Intel Atom, and hence, the speed is not fast enough. ➢ Convertible laptop: It has a comparatively larger processor like an Intel i7 and is quite fast.
Keyboard size:The keyboard size differs too – here is what you should expect. ➢ Convertible tablet: It has a very thin keypad to compliment its size. ➢ Convertible laptop: The keypad size is large enough to carry out intense typing work.
RAM size:➢ Convertible tablet: RAM size is small which connotes no or little multitasking. ➢ Convertible laptop: The inbuilt RAM is large enough and is expandable too to carry out effective multi-tasking.
Storage space:Most often, you get more space with a laptop than a tablet. ➢ Convertible tablet: The internal storage space is low, but it is expandable by the use of micro SD cards. Even the best tablets do not offer storage space of more than 256 GB. ➢ Convertible laptop: The internal storage space is large enough to facilitate efficient working and stores large data. You could get a few terabytes of data with the right convertible laptop.
Overall size:Portability is one of the primary things you would love about convertible laptops. Here is why. ➢ Convertible tablet: These are fabricated keeping portability in mind and hence the overall weight and size is small. ➢ Convertible laptop: These are fabricated keeping functionalities in mind, and hence the overall weight and size are little larger.
Should You Go For a Convertible Laptop?It doesn’t make sense to buy both a tablet and a laptop; instead, invest in a convertible laptop that will give you the experience of both the devices in a single device and at an affordable cost. Best suited for the frequent travelers, university students, businessmen, and commutators, they are sure to help you improve your ROI. A convertible laptop blurs the line between professional or studious life and personal or leisure life. So, if you’re tired doing your work, just a single flip leads you to the entertainment world. And if you’re enjoying a movie and suddenly remember about the project submission, you don’t have to worry and make a fuss – just flip your device again.
12Page 1 of 2